Ahhh summertime… sunburns, sandy toes and permission to declare it happy hour any time of the day. Whether you’re at the lake, lounging at the beach or dining al fresco, this cocktail has you covered.
The name “Iced Tea Lemonade Mojito” may sound daunting and complicated but it only takes a handful of ingredients and less than 10 minutes to make. You’ll have your feet up sipping on this tasty cocktail in no time, we promise!
This recipe pairs three of our favourite summertime things: iced tea, lemonade and mojitos! It’s so much better than any of those premade hard iced teas or lemonades you can buy at the liquor store. It’s full of fresh and delicious ingredients, and our Mt. Kenya Black tea gives it an extra oomph of real tea flavour (and a slight hit of caffeine).
Total time: 10 minutes
- Prepare the Classic Iced Tea and set aside.
- Squeeze each half of the lemon into two glasses.
- Add 5-6 fresh mint leaves to each glass and muddle with a wooden spoon.
- Fill glasses with ice and add 2oz of vodka to each cup.
- Add 1 cup of the classic iced tea to each of the cups.
- Top up with a 1/2 cup of lemonade in each glass.
- Stir to combine and garnish with mint leaves and lemon slices.
*We use vodka in this recipe but we’re sure rum would also be delicious. Skip the vodka if you’d prefer to stir yourself up a mocktail!