- Boil water to the specific temperature for the tea type*
- Scoop 1 tsp of leaves per 1 cup of water (250 ml) into an infuser
- Put infuser in mug or tea pot and pour in boiled water
- Steep for the specific time for the tea type. Typically teas steep for 3-5 minutes.
- Remove the infuser from your mug and enjoy your tea. But don't compost the steeped leaves from the infuser just yet! Since JusTea only uses whole leaf tea, you can save those leaves to resteep a second delicious cup!
- To resteep, follow the same steps above but double the steeping time.
* If you don’t have a temperature controlled kettle, then just boil the water and let it sit and cool for about 3 minutes for an oolong, and 6 minutes for a purple or green tea. Black/Herbal tea can be poured right when the water boils.