- Boil water to the specific temperature for the tea type*
- Use 1 tea bag per 1 cup of water (250 ml)
- Put tea bag in mug and pour in boiled water
- Steep for the specific time for the tea type. Typically teas steep for 3-5 minutes.
- Remove the bag from your mug and enjoy your tea. But don’t compost your tea bag just yet! Since JusTea only uses whole leaf tea, you can save that tea bag to resteep a second delicious cup!
- To resteep the same tea bag, follow the same steps above but double the steeping time.
* If you don’t have a temperature controlled kettle, then just boil the water and let it sit and cool for about 3 minutes for an oolong, and 6 minutes for a purple or green tea. Black/Herbal tea can be poured right when the water boils.